Equipment Maker #11 Musical Instruments
A downloadable book
There are many types of instruments in the world, used by various musicians to express their art, from the humble drum to the complex piano-like instrument. With the possible exception of the voice of a creature, each instrument follows one of several types and each of those, in turn, have their way of doing things.
"Equipment Maker #11 Musical Instruments" gives you a series of tables , prompts and ideas, to help bring more details to your descriptions, from a simple sentence description/concept to an overview of the quality of the sound made.
Featuring tables that cover...
- Four x d100 tables (Instrument , Material, Prefix & Sound Descriptor) that can be used together to give you a one-sentence idea or concept, with (100 X 100 x 100 x 100) or 100,000,000 possible combinations if all the tables are used!
- Rating - An abstract term used for multiple things
- Size/Size Difference - How big , roughly is this version of your instruement compared to the base item?
- Shape/Form - The shape of it
- Type - An opitional table used when making a new instrument
- Quirk/Feature - 100 ways in which this particular instrument might stand out from others of the same type.
In order to download this book you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.49 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Equipment Maker #11 Musical Instruments56 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.